entriesaboutchatlinks

Sunday, July 17, 2011
Connecticut: I found green grass @ 8:36 PM

So here I am in lovely Connecticut :3
I knew I wasn't going to commit to blogging while I was up here. I am always deadbeat tired when I get home. But nonetheless here I am.

It has been fun. I love seeing my family. That is one of the reasons I hate where I live so much.. no family. :/
Tomorrow is beautiful parks including the one I plan on getting married at! And the abandoned Seaside Sanatorium, one of Connecticut's closed state mental hospitals. Spooky. eeeeeeeeeee ^.^
I don't know how one person (me) can simultaneously love and be so interested in creepy abandoned buildings and not have the stomach for scary movies and get panic attacks from thinking of death. Oh well. Headed home on Wednesday. Nuts.
listening to: baby i love your ways- peter frampton