entriesaboutchatlinks

Thursday, June 30, 2011
12:57 am + a critical analysis of new TBS @ 11:19 PM

this is being composed on my brand spankin' new Macbook Pro :3

this girl has no free time anymore. that kind of puts a damper on the whole "starting a blog" thing. I want to  try to interest the world and a person who doesn't have time to sit down and put down a thought isn't all that interesting.

ok so what's new?
Today I received in the mail my lovely Juicy Couture laptop case which I intend on pimping out my Mac with. I got it oh-so-very on sale which I'm pretty pleased about. 











Enough of the dribble. Onto the fun stuff ^_^
Yesterday after a long anticipation, I purchased Taking Back Sunday's self-titled new CD. Am I disappointed? Slightly.
Here is my take on the album:
Am I glad that TBS is still together and still producing music? Yes. I will always support.support.support. Am I pleased with the refurbished line up that comprises the band? Yes, extremely.The album itself. 23059482509238520985 times better than New Again, which I didn't even bother buying. "El Paso", "Faith", and "Who Are You Anyway?" are my favorites. Good stuff. The rest of the album is ehh. "El Paso" is that good old Taking Back Sunday we were all hoping for. "Faith," has a new sound but those earnest pleading lyrics we can all relate to. "Who Are You Anyway," this song is love/hate. The lyrics are awesome, the concept is not wasted on me. But the song itself is the sound of the Killers and MCR if they had a baby and that baby was ugly. Have I listened to it non-stop nonetheless? Yes. The lyrics are like a bad habit.

I'm too tired to go on. I'll analyze the rest of these shenanigans later. After working both jobs tomorrow.